Hi blogger! Sorry my long absent. Dear blog, I really miss you so much. Btw one month a go, i went to Madinah and Mecca. I'm so happy! I really miss Mecca :( I met someone there haha, guess who? Ustaz hehe, He look so nerd at first, but actually he's supper dupper cool and i like him. And yknow what syamil also went to Mecca. When i'm in Madinah, He's in Mecca but too bad tak sempat nak jumpaa. Ktrg selalu pegi tempat yang sama dkt but mesti takkan terjumpa haha malang. After one day balik Malaysia, result keluar but Its dissapointing me. I'm so sad, again... Why why? Hmm. But its okay i dont give up! 2013, a year without boyfriend, new life, no more broken heart, no more you, no more us. And yeah i forgot to tell you guys, after 4 years Syamil and Me end up nothing. But now we become a good friend. It's already 6 months.